This post is also available in: Tamil
*If you put some tamarind ball when it freezes in cold season, you will get thick curd.
*If you add courgette instead of onion in curd tart, it will taste fresh.
– Hemalatha, Thanjavur – 2.
* To prevent vegetables like cauliflower, egg goss, turnip from getting wilted when cooked, add some grated ginger and cook them. The taste is also great.
*If curry leaves and coriander are added raw without frying them in oil, their vitamins will be preserved.
* Small onions can be easily peeled by frying them in oil for 10 minutes and then peeling them well.
– Malathi Narayanan, Chennai.
*Rice salted only when seasoned in coconut oil will taste and smell wonderful.
* No matter what type of rasam you make, if you put a small piece of ginger and boil it, the taste, smell and taste will be amazing.
– K. Sainathan, Chennai.
* While frying the spinach, if you add a little boiled dal to it, the spinach will not be bitter.
*When kneading the dough for chapatis, if kneaded in milk or warm hot water, the chapatis will be smooth.
*It is good if you add garlic cut into small pieces while making tomato paste.
– Sasikala, Dharmapuri.
* Add some peanuts while grinding the idli powder and it will be delicious.
* Add 2 cloves while the dal is cooking so that the sambar does not spoil for a long time.
*When making Samiya Payasam, when the Samiya is cooked, leave a tumbler of cold water and then add sugar and milk so that the Samiya does not stick to each other.
– K. Raghavi, Tiruvannamalai.
* To know if the coconut is dense, you can see the patterned lines on the head to know that it is a good coconut without breaking it. If this line is drawn, the brown part of the coconut will be thick.
*The brass burner in the gas stove will be shiny if washed with nail polish remover.
*It will be convenient to collect the cover to buy the oil and rub the chapati and puri and put it one by one.
– M. Ganesh, Nagercoil.
*Cashews get burnt when roasted in payasam. To avoid this, if you add ground cashews, the payasam will be rich and thick in taste.
*After buying the butter, instead of keeping it as it is, cut it into small pieces and occasionally take only the necessary pieces like bread and chapati. The rest of the butter is fresh.
– Mahaleshmi Subramanian, Karaikal.
*When making sambar, add a teaspoon of fenugreek powder to it before taking it out of the oven to add more flavor to the sambar.
*While grinding the flour for dosa, add some cornmeal and it will be tasty and thin.
*When grinding groundnuts into flour for Mysore bhag, adding some cashews also adds to the aroma and taste.
– R. Prakasam, Tiruvannamalai.
Duvaram dal – 1 cup,
Mango slices – 6,
Watermelon skin part – 1 fruit,
Onions – 2,
Tomato – 1,
Fenugreek – ¼ teaspoon,
Turmeric powder – ½ teaspoon,
Chili powder – 1 tbsp,
Sambar powder – 2 table spoon,
Grated Coconut – 2 Tablespoon,
Cumin – ½ teaspoon,
Mustard – ¼ tsp,
Salt – as required,
Lemon juice – ½ lid,
Curry leaves – for 1 r.
Water – As required.
Add turmeric powder and also cumin seeds along with duvaram dal and boil it. Cut the watermelon into small pieces. Heat oil in a pan and then add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, curry leaves and cumin seeds. When the mustard is fried, add onion and then saute well, then add mango, watermelon pieces, tomato etc. saute and cover and cook on medium flame, then add sambar powder, chilli powder, salt and saute well, add boiled dal and pour water as required, mix everything together and boil to form sambar. Then mix all the lemon juice in the oven. Then sprinkle grated coconut and coriander leaves. Watermelon Sambar is ready with fresh flavor for hot rice.
Then to know about urinary leakage problem
Also to buy Sindinga9 products , visit
This post is also available in: Tamil